I've dabbled trying to make Mug Cakes in the past. They usually come out too spongy or just don't taste right to me.
Well I think I've finally found a winner! Thanks to Taylor Truckey! This is a recipe adapted from her awesome blog. Check out her original recipe HERE:
- 3/4 Scoop Chocolate Shakeology/Protein Powder
- 1/2 TBSP Sweetener of your choice (I used Splenda)
- 1/4 TSP Cocoa
- Dash of Salt
- 1 Medium Egg
- 2 TBSP Almond Milk
- 1 TBSP PB2
- Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a mug.
- Add the egg and almond milk till well blended.
- Microwave for approximately 60 seconds.
- Sprinkle mini dark chocolate chips on top.
Do you have a different Mug Cake Recipe? I'd love to hear it. If so, Comment below with your link :)
You Might Also Enjoy:
|Healthy Cabbage Lasagna|
|How to Cut Calories at Starbucks|
|Homemade Cinnamon Apple Chips|